3D Data Pro’s Mission
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of traditional measurement methods.
- We provide a lower cost alternative to traditional measurement that mitigates risk, adds confidence, increases efficiency, safety, and profitability.
- We connect with our client’s measurement needs and existing workflow.
- We include the latest 3d technologies to provide our clients with a deliverable that is accurate, beautiful, and useful for the long term.
- We establish a great working relationship through excellent communication.
Why 3D Laser Scanning?
- Saves time
- Improves Accuracy
- Improves Safety
- Saves Materials and costly Change Orders
The 3D Data Pro Edge
Using the most current equipment and state-of-the-art digitization techniques, along with an innovative and collaborative approach, 3D Data Pro will help you achieve an improvement in the quality, service, and effectiveness of your services. From architecture to accident reconstruction, digital scene creation to facility management, 3D Data Pro’s experience will add value to your project.
About Our Director
Steven Foltz’s expertise includes architecture, construction documents, forensic engineering, 3D modeling, photogrammetry technology, and advanced visualization techniques. He has extensive experience implementing 3d point cloud technology with Revit, AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, and 3D Studio Max, and has prepared countless 3d models and 2d drawings using this technology.
Mr. Foltz holds a Master of Architecture degree with honors from the University of Colorado at Denver. As Director of Operations for 3D Data Pro, Mr. Foltz brings 3D expertise to the entire project cycle.